Tuesday, February 3, 2015

KULKEERTY SINGH

State/City: Punjab, Jalandhar
SSB Center & Course: OTA (Army) – Bhopal

♦ I love everything about Minerva Academy starting from the hostel feel they provide, then inspirational and educational bathrooms to informative mess, highly esteemed faculty to enormous power packed sports session.

♦ After 10 days I think that I have found my new self. I am completely transformed. I think that I would never forget these 10 days in which I live more than my entire life. I found life long friends and I am a lucky guy who was here on 6th anniversary and that moment was worth living. Now I understand the importance of my country and my responsibilities.

♦ Academy infrastructure is fantastic and it is so inspirational that even a person who is not interested in armed forces will be ready to serve his country for free. Hostel is superb with good bedding facilities, especially ‘alarm bell”. Food is also awesome & classrooms with ground can provide any education. Surroundings are superb with fresh air and grounds with every major sports is worth to play even by loosing night’s sleep.

♦ Yes, definitely I am confident now for my SSB, and I can say that I have made a right choice by selecting Minerva academy. It is here, where I learnt all about myself and the important lesson of life & SSB that “honesty is honest & is only policy” and that I will snatch the commission for myself.

♦ Yes, I will recommend Minerva academy to other aspirants. Recommending this is like a social service so that our youth can find their seal idols and can realize that joining the armed forces is not a job but it is a life which is worth more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments