Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Student Feedback Page 29

NEERAJ SHARMA

Course: CDS - IMA
Duration: 6 weeks
State/City: Himachal Pradesh

♦ I love their teaching faculty and their co-operation. They take tension for us. And the academy surroundings and environment is very good.
♦ Academy infrastructure is very good. I can’t see this kind of infrastructure anywhere. There sports facilities are very good. Classrooms are good.

HITESHWAR

Course: CDS – OTA
State/City: H.P, Una

♦ The atmosphere is excellent. Study rooms good. Activity ground excellent. Staff members teach us like their own child.
♦ I don’t feel that I am out of home. Coaching at Minerva is excellent. Notes language is simple so it is easy to remember.
♦ Hostel like home, mess food like home food. Ground is too good. Sports facilities are excellent. Classrooms outstanding.environment & surroundings like home feeling.

KULKEERTY SINGH

State/City: Punjab, Jalandhar
SSB Center & Course: OTA (Army) – Bhopal

♦ After 10 days I think that I have found my new self. I am completely transformed. I think that I would never forget these 10 days in which I live more than my entire life. I found life long friends and I am a lucky guy.

MOHAMMAD FARHAN

State/City: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: SSC-T (44) Bhopal

♦ The lectures & the supporting staff are the most incredible personalities I have ever met in my life.
♦ Earlier I was shy, low confident, full of hesitation type of guy who used to stand last in every aspect. Now I feel like whatever this world wants me to do JUST BRING IT ON.
♦ Thank to all the Minerva staff to guide me to the right path.

SIDHARTH BARMERA

State/City: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
SSB Center & Course: AFCAT – (TECH) Varanasi

♦ Everything right beginning from the training the quality of instructors the pattern of study material, the mess the quality of food, the hostel life, it can’t be expressed in words. I am just mesmerized by the Minerva academy.
♦ I am completely changed, my fears like speaking on stage obstacles, low pitch, fear to speak in public all gone. Now I am more confident with a better personality.

ROHIT KUMAR

State/City: Haryana, Sonipat
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, AFCAT (AFSB)

♦ I am fully changed in 10 days. I gain confidence, removed my hesitation, stage fear. It’s impossible to think that all these changes take place in 10 days, but it’s just possible because of Minerva.
♦ Academy infrastructure is really awesome. Hostel is very good, food provided in mess is really tasty & enjoyable. Every sport is available we can play anything whenever we are free. Such a good classroom & facilities.

PAWANDEEP SINGH

Email: pawanchauhan07@gmail.com     
State/City: Punjab, Zirakpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, SSC (T)

♦ This is my first experience of my life that I lived out of my house for 10 days, and it is one of my memorable time ever. I got confident by interacting others sates people & somehow become introvert to extrovert.

RITESH SINGH  

State/City: Ambala
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad & NDA 133

♦ Academy’s is beautiful as a whole. It feels great to be here. Hostel and the candidates living there are one of the best. I have enjoyed eating every meal that was served. Ground and sports facilities are fantastic. Classrooms are clean, systemised and the photo of great people around us encourage me. It has been so nice to live here.

ASHISH TIWARI

Course: CDS
Duration: 4 weeks
Email: tiwariashish992@gmail.com          
State/City: Deoria, Uttar Pradesh

♦ This is the best academy in India. The infrastructure is awesome. Hostel, Mess, grounds, sports facilities, Classrooms everything well. I like this these facilities very much.

Kwaldaljeet Singh

Course: CDS/AFCAT
Duration: 4 Weeks
Email: kawalsandhu76@gmail.com          
State/City: Punjab, Fatehgarh Sahib

♦ I have learnt a lot from this academy, most of the concept was cleared by the teachers. Maths, Reasoning and history (polity) teachers were really awesome.
♦ I have given my AFCAT Exam and I feel confident enough that I will be able to clear it. Thanks to Ashvini Sir, I will surely clear my upcoming CDS Exam.



Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments