Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MOHAMMAD FARHAN

State/City: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: SSC-T (44) Bhopal

♦ Minerva academy is an awesome place for grooming & polishing the inner capabilities of person and the tasks which he or she always hesitates to attempt. They don’t teach they train us to have an officer like qualities. The lectures & the supporting staff are the most incredible personalities I have ever met in my life. I feel like now I am living a life here, which I wanted to live.

♦ Earlier I was shy, low confident, full of hesitation type of guy who used to stand last in every aspect. Now I feel like whatever this world wants me to do JUST BRING IT ON. I wonder how I coped up with all these abilities, I have never thought of. Thank to all the Minerva staff to guide me to the right path.

♦ Academy  infrastructure is just awesome. I always imagined my academy to be like this well equipped with all kinds of sports. I got opportunity to here to relive my past moments by participating in physical activities. Hostel is very nice with all the inspiring quotes  pictures. It gives us the total feeling of militancy hostels. I made so many friends, which become the part of my life. Mess facility is totally good with the home made like food. I feel that I am not away from the home. The lush green campus gives me the positive vibes & freshly feeling.

♦ After completing my course here my confidence level rises to the top. Now I know how to behave, what to say & what to do at the SSB to get myself selected there. Yes, I made the right choice by coming to Minerva academy. Because the facilities we are getting here is unbeatable.

♦ Yes, surely I will recommend Minerva academy as the only option for the success in SSB interview. I would tell them my experience I had here. I will tell them what I was before and what is now I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments