Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Visitor Book Page 2

Wg CDR (Retd.) Rajni Verma SC ‘E’ 

23 May 2013
Institute of Flight Safety
3 Wg Airforce Palam
Delhi Cantt-10
 
I did my training in Minerva Academy In 1992 and got selected in 2SSC (W) Lgs. After serving for 15 years I have been absorbed in DRDO as psychologist.

Maj Devang Yadav, 2/11 GR (SHINGO)

Maj Devang Yadav
02 Dec 2012
 
It was my privilege to have undergone pre-SSB trg at the institute. With the able guidance of Wg Cdr Oberoi and the others Iwas able to clear the SSB with ease. Thank You.
 

Capt Milind Sharma, 218 MED Regt. & Flt Lt Mukund Sharma, 12 FBSU, AF

Capt Milind Sharma
07 May 2010
Son’s of- W/O N.K Sharma
12 Wing AF, Chandigarh.
 
I came to this institution for the first time in year 1999 and again in 2001.
 

Col Kishan singh

01 May 2010
57 FD REGT C/O 56 APO
Vill- Ghot Kalan P/O Bhattian. Distt. Gurdaspur (pb.)
 
“Col I.S Deol has not made me an officer of Indian Army but also an Indian who has pride to be an Indian and good human.
 

P.A Vaishnav

09 Mar 1985
Financial Commissioner, Development, Punjab, Chandigarh
 
I was very happy to have visited the Minerva Public school & academy complex at village Daon.
 

Jawahar lal Gupta

30 Nov 1994
Former Chief Justice Kerala High Court

I am happy to see that the institution is doing as well as Col. Deol would have wished it to.
 
 

BRIG AA WAGH

17 oct 1988
HQ 21 Sub Area
 
This institution is doing commendable work.
Well done. Keep it up.
 

SQ LDR HPS SHERGILL & Mrs. ARVIND SHERGILL

21 Jan 1980
Indian Air Force
 
It has given us great pleasure and a novel experience to have visited this great institution.
 

MAJOR HARNAM SINGH (RTD.)

9th February 1963
 
Minerva academy is rendering very useful help to the young people and thus showing very
good results to provide good candidates to undergo training as prospective officers. I wish this institution every success.

MAJOR BALWANT SINGH

17 Oct 1962

Knowing Major and Mr. Deol , The excellent results of Minerva Academy are no surprise.
The institution is a great asset to the country and needs all the encouragement.

 
 

MAJOR C.L. VASUDEVA

20 April 1962
I.M.A. DEHRADUN
I visited MINERVA Academy and it has been a real pleasure to see how group of young men are being trained.
In a Country like India we do need institutions of this type. Major DEOL is running the institution remarkably well. Wish the institution a great one.

 
 

R.N. Sehgal

10th March 1962
A.208 Pandara Road, New Delhi
 
I visited Minerva academy on 10th March 1962. The principal was kind enough to take me around the buildings occupied by the Academy.
The arrangement for imparting instruction to the candidates appearing for SSB are really very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments