Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ANITA YADAV

State/City: Punjab, Ludhiana
SSB Center & Course: Mysore, AFCAT

Minerva Academy has as a great surrounding. The campus is open and good. But the best part is the teachers and the method of teaching. Got to meet a lot of people here, was a great experience.

I have become more confident; I never believed that I could ever climb a rope or jump at 8 feet wall because I was bad in sports. But I am glad I could make it. I am more open with boys because I was the only girl in class.

The infrastructure is awesome cool and all the facilities have been provided. The mess is also nice and food was awesome, especially the sweet dishes. I have been to many hostels before, but never believe that a mess can also provide food like this. Sports facilities and ground, everything is good but the grass is quite grown up in some areas. Rest is great.

Obviously it was right choice. I would have wasted these ten days (previous) like the earlier days. I got to learn a lot of things in ten days. I have developed a great sitting power.

Yes, Definitely. It is the best academy I guess because it is not trying to change you. Instead focuses on honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments