Tuesday, October 28, 2014

PRASHANT OJHA

Course: NDA
State/City: Ballia (U.P)

♦ I just love each and every faculty here. The teaching staff and the admin members are very good.

♦ Before joining Minerva I was extremely depressed and was not confident about joining and clearing the paper. But after joining Minerva I am very much confident and I am proud of my selection.

♦ I learnt a lot from here for my academic progress, but I learned about social life and world from here, which is very much important in our day to day life.

♦ The infrastructure of Minervacademy is just par excellence. I have no words to say about Mess facilities, sports facilities and classrooms.

♦ I am very much confident about my upcoming exam. The notes and knowledge I gained from here is just terrific. Now I only have to do is to revise the syllabus because Minerva’s academic excellence helps me a lot

♦ Definitely, I will recommend them for the “Best Academy of India”

♦ The facilities are just superb. These facilities are like a dream come true for the student who wants guidance for their entrance exam. In fact, I will recommend my other siblings too to join this academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments