Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SUNEEL KUMAR PARACHWAR

S/O SHRI THAMMAN SINGH
ADD- VILLAGE AND POST – KANJAI
DATE – 20/01/2014

♦ It wishes to be very interesting and remarkable experience for me ever and forever!!

♦ I am feeling a certain kind of confidence in my heart that nothing is impossible.

♦ The supportive and inspiring and atmosphere of all the sir's, Madams, employers and especially the candidates. Who motivates each others.

♦ Struggle’s also, I learnt physical, especially the mental preparation for the certain kind of difficult situations, whether it is in interview, comparative exam or the life’s struggles itself. Academy’s faculty has really done the job of wakening the courage and removed the excuses from the mind for particulars mistakes which I or any individual usually do.

♦ Me and one of my friend was going to take coaching for course NCC SPL ENTRY from BALNOI ACADEMY, I want to put the attention before the coaching I left my M.A. English third candidate's exam were commencing, and last paper was left, which was held on 16 Jan 2014. But preparation was must for me and 9 Feb. the paper for SSB. Coaching in the mid way we came to know that Minerva is the one of the best academy in India. Instead of Baalnoi we changed the plan and got the number and address from internet and proceeded.

♦ Yes, I am very confident now.

♦ My friends and relations who are really interested they definitely are here after some days or months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments