Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HIMASHU

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Una (H.P)

The facilities for studies, time, books, library, separate lecture halls for self study is very good and promoting of students intelligence here. Hostal facility with proper and comfortable rooms make me feeling like I am in my home. Good food and sports environment is also good and encouraging as best method of relaxation.

Minerva is one of the finest coaching institute it makes overall development of their students in fields of physical, mental and intellectual attitude. It is best institute I have ever seen in my life.

Minerva infrastructure is very good, all the facilities provided are best to its extend for this level of students.

Yes, I am confident for my NDA exam. Minerva facility gives me this confidence and I will try my best to remain this confidence in my exam.

Minerva is right and I made the right choice to come here for NDA written coaching. As everything required for preparation of exam is available here with co-operate staff members and good environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments