Thursday, October 30, 2014

DILSAHIB SINGH CHHABRA

Email: dilsahibo3@gamil.com     
State/City: Maharashtra, Mumbai
SSB Center & Course: Coimbatore (29th July) TES (10+2) Entry

  1. The more than experienced staff.
  2. Focus on all five days of the SSB.
  3. Unusual but effective teaching techniques.
  4. Extremely high level of patriotism shown by the staff.
After 10 days in this academy.
  1. I feel more confident.
  2. I can take asceticism, and try my best to be bounce back.
  3. It’s become almost natural for me to adopt.
  4. I have become less egoistic.
  5. I’ve reached the mistakes I have made in the past.

Hostel – Beds and mattresses had no problem, regular cleaning was also done. 8.5/10

Mess – Kitchen staff in excellent, Amazing home like food. The soviya (sweet dish) is to die for. 9.5/10

Sports facilities – Every sport is easily accessible at a movements notice. Good use of group to accommodate. tt , Badminton etc. 8/10

Classroom – comfortable seats,moderately elevated stage helps in easier interaction communication. 8/10

Environment & Surroundings – pollution free, open and clean surroundings away from the city. V.good 9/10

Yes, I feel more confident for my upcoming SSB. I’ve realized what mid length are, and how I have to minimize my weaknesses. Yes due to the exposure, and the things I learnt it was well worth it.

Yes in fact, I have already recommended it to a few of my friends. This Academy is the best thing that happened to me in a long-long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments