Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Student Feedback Page 17

SUKHMANDEEP SINGH

State/City: Punjab, Tarn Taran
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore NDA – 133

Surely this 10 days experience has made me Minerva’s fan. I study about it on the internet. But the real experience brings out the reality and we feel satisfied and proud of our selection. I would surely recommend Minerva to everyone.


MOHIT SAHNI

State/City: Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (TES)

I saw a lot of changes in myself after 10 days at Minerva. I always hesitate in speaking and expressing my views to others, but now I can speak with confidence and can express my views and opinions to others easily.
 

SANIL PARULEKAR

State/City: Maharashtra, Mumbai
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad NDA – 133

I am ready to become the advertising manager in Maharashtra for Minerva. It does not give any false promises which is the best about the academy. It is just extraordinary and hats-off to everyone out here.

RAHUL THAKUR

Course:  NDA
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Kullu (HP)

The things which I love about Minerva academy is its caring for us. Worry for our studies, made a lot of friends from different part of the country. Learnt new things from them.
Yes, I will recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates, because I have not only learnt the things related to our studies, but I also have learned the things related to our daily life.

PRASHANT OJHA

Course: NDA
State/City: Ballia (U.P)

♦ I learnt a lot from here for my academic progress, but I learned about social life and world from here, which is very much important in our day to day life.
♦ The infrastructure of Minervacademy is just par excellence.
♦ Definitely, I will recommend them for the “Best Academy of India”
♦ The facilities are just superb. These facilities are like a dream come true for the student who wants guidance for their entrance exam. In fact, I will recommend my other siblings too to join this academy.

MOHAN KUMAR

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Chandimandir, Panchkula
♦ I feel surely confident for upcoming exams. Before coming here. I did not prepare in a scientific way. For previous exam.  But here there is an assignment and test work provided by academy time to time uplifted by my confident. Now I have good command on all subjects especially on humanities, which was one of the week subjects of mine.

CHETAN SHARMA

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Amritsar, Punjab
♦ According to me no one provides such facilities, moreover the hostel, mess, grounds, sports equipment’s classrooms and environment everything are up to date and well maintained. There are all the necessary measures taken with respect to health of cadets.

VIMAL SHARMA

Feel completely changed as if a new positive energy is flowing through my whole body. Just too good.
♦ Infrastructure => Awesome
♦ Hostel => never been to it!
♦ Mess => too good
♦ Ground => again too good
♦ Environment => couldn’t have been better
♦ Surroundings => Again awesome

SUNEEL KUMAR PARACHWAR

S/O SHRI THAMMAN SINGH
ADD- VILLAGE AND POST – KANJAI
♦ It wishes to be very interesting and remarkable experience for me ever and forever!!
♦ I am feeling a certain kind of confidence in my heart that nothing is impossible.

SONVEER TOMAR

BATCH – 11/2014
ADDRESS – 2A/301 KRISHNA VIHAR BEHIND B.S.A. ENG. COLLEGE MATHURA (UP)
♦ The environment here is so friendly and pleasant that it seems like a second home. All the teaching staff always takes care about us.
♦ All things are loveable in Minerva academy. They always take care of our future and our life. And I feel happy to be a part of it.
Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments