Wednesday, October 29, 2014

VIRAL PATEL

State/City: Gujarat, Bharuch
SSB Center & Course: SSB 33 – Bhopal – CDSE

♦ The environment Minerva has provided is fantastic. The methodology adopted by each teacher was in a unique way and easily understandable. They did brought out in us all the potentials we had.

♦ My confidence is boosted. I have learnt principles of my lifetime, which might cross over me at any walk of my life.

♦ Academy infrastructure was prefect in itself. It has provided the actual feel of how one will face at the SSB.

♦ Yes the Academy has boosted the confidence in me. I did make a right choice by coming to this academy and I really thank all the teachers who have guided me.

♦ Of course, this academy has been fruitful to me and I will recommend it to my friends and all those who are aspiring candidates of armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments