Wednesday, October 29, 2014

RAVI RANJAN PANDEY

State/City: U.P, Ballia
SSB Center & Course: Varansi – AFSB (NDA/NA)

I loved everything about Minerva Academy. The dedicated teaching and non-teaching stuff help all of us to rise up our level by 500%. The classrooms, fields, mess & hostel everything are just awesome.

When I entered Minerva, I was lacking confidence & had many faults. After completing 10 days I am confident enough. I learnt what to do and how to do. I cannot express how I have changed in the 10 days.

The infrastructure is very good no other institute provides so high grade facilities at so affordable fee. Hostels are awesome, the food we get in the mess is delicious. Ground is well maintained and classrooms are just great.

Ofcource I feel self-confidence after completing my 10 days in the academy and I am quite sure that I will make it. The choice of coming to Minervacademy was my second best decision ever. First of course my decision to join the Indian defense forces.

I will surely recommend all my friends to come here. My brother and cousins are coming here at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments