Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SANIL PARULEKAR

State/City: Maharashtra, Mumbai
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad NDA – 133

RANJIT SIR & MANI SIR is what I loved the most about Minerva. The environment is also student friendly & you don’t feel you're away from home. The mess is also very good.
After 10 days my confidence in myself is doubled. I can speak more clearly & loudly. I feel like a different person now.
Everything was more than excellent.
Minerva Academy is the best choice. IT provides everything a student requires from Kakkar Sir discipline to Mani Sir humor. This 10 days are complete life package.
I am ready to become the advertising manager in Maharashtra for Minerva. It does not give any false promises which is the best about the academy. It is just extraordinary and hats-off to everyone out here.
I feel that even though this is my first SSB & I am not familiar with their system, coming to Minerva was no different then the SSb experience and I’m sure Ki Commission Cheen Lungaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments