Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SIDDHARTH K RAI

State/City: Punjab, Amritsar
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, NDA - 132

I loved the kind of atmosphere which is awesome. Right from morning till night we are just thinking of joining defense by staying motivated. The things which I loved the most are speech of Mr. Ranjit Bajaj Sir. He has changed my attitude which cannot happen if I do not join the academy.

I found I am new person having a definite goal in my mind. There is a drastic change in me. My confidence of speaking with group had been improved a lot.

Excellent Academy infrastructure, Hostel Mess Grounds, It all excellent & cannot found in any other training institute.

I feel this time I will definitely clear SSB interview. I am very clear about what to do & what not to do in SSB. Yes, definitely it is the right choice of coming and joining Minerva Academy.

Of course, yes I will definitely recommend Minerva Academy. For me it is the best Academy in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments