Thursday, October 30, 2014

VISHAL VERMA

State/City: Shimla, H.P
SSB Center & Course: NDA – 133 (Dehradun)

Everything about Minerva Academy is awesome. The faculty in here the methods they teach us are just superb. Specially the speeches of Ranjit Sir are inspiring and comedy with the teaching of Mani Sir is simply scintillating. I Love this place.

The main changes are that I am pretty much confident about myself. I have come to know that where I looked the previous time and what thing I have to rectify and what I have to develop in myself.

The academy infrastructure is excellent and in specially hostel. The SSB candidates can get up and from a life long friendship. Also the ground in great with sports facilities being provided with.

Yes of course I made the right choice as I can see the changes they have brought in me.

Yes, I would recommend it to all my fellow candidates who want to be in defense forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments