Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MOHIT SAHNI

State/City: Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (TES)

I loved the facility of the Minerva Academy, which removes not only the fears of an individual out also inbuilt in his strengths to conquer the fears.
I saw a lot of changes in myself after 10 days at Minerva. I always hesitate in speaking and expressing my views to others, but now I can speak with confidence and can express my views and opinions to others easily.
Academy infrastructure is awesome. It's been a great pleasure to be here. Hostel, Mess, Grounds, Sports facilities, Classrooms, Environment & Surrounding all are very good.
Yes, I feel confident for my upcoming SSB interview. Yes, I made right choice by coming to the Minerva Academy for coaching. After all it is No. 1 Institute for SSB coaching in India.
Yes, I would recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates. Especially my friends, relatives, brothers and sisters about this coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments