Thursday, April 2, 2015

Avinash dubey

State/City: Chhattisgarh
SSB Center & Course: Banglore, SSC (PILOT) Navy

♦ First thing that I love about Minerva academy is the schedule which is decided for the students. The schedule itself is enough to keep fit & healthy. All the faculty members are highly qualified & experienced they are masters in their fields. Meeting with the strangers & becoming lifelong friends is also a part in Minerva academy. I enjoyed and loved these 10 days which are of the best 10 days of my life.

♦ I have developed many qualities in these 10 days like confidence, teamwork, removal of stage fear, vocabulary etc.

♦ Academy infrastructure is awesome. Each and every place of this academy is full of inspirational thoughts or pictures and in addition to that all the knowledge about new weapons, tanks, guns etc.  are provided everywhere even in the toilets so that you can’t deviate from your aim even while doing toilets. This place has inspired me a lot. Also, I think that the physical training I have gotten here, including hurdles I will not be able to get these all things anywhere else.

♦  Yes, I can say that I am now confident about my SSB. I will try my level the best & keep the proud of Minerva academy high. I am happy that I have given my 10 days of life in the very right direction & I am proud of myself for making such a good decision.

♦ Of course I will recommend each & every aspirant who is coming in my contact to go to Minerva academy for his bright future. Minerva academy not only teaches the SSB cracking ideas but here the students learn to live life. I was preparing for the GATE-2015 last year & I was being stuck to the schedule of sleeping all the day & studying the whole night & after exam I was unable to change my schedule but thanks to Minerva academy the schedule I got here is very healthy practice.

♦ Thanks you Minerva academy for everything me with such an inspiring ideas & thoughts and giving me a lifelong knowledge & friends also.

♦ I AM PROUD TO BE A MINERVAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments