Thursday, April 2, 2015

Saurabh V. Parbhanikar

State/City: Maharashtra, Akola
SSB Center & course: Bangalore IMA 139th

♦ I loved the staff of the academy. These are thoroughly professional men in their respective subjects. I liked the clean and green environment of the academy. The important thing which I learned is that you have to be better than you were yesterday. Ranjit sir has been one of the best personalities I ever came across. The same applies to commodore S.P Singh for his style. All things aside I will always abide by the Minerva honor code. I made friends for life time.

♦ There are hell lot of changes. I thought I knew I had it but like the wing commander says it was not activated. These are the by far the best 10 days of my life. I interacted with people from almost 3/4th of the country at the same time. My life has got new purpose and far more determination to join the Armed forces. I can think more clearly and positively now.

♦ The infrastructure is truly of the highest standards. Cleanliness takes a bow from me. Hats off! The hostel came alive at night (you people know it better). The mess food wasn’t ‘mess’ food at all. That says it all!! The environment and surroundings clean and away from the commotion of city life. The sports facilities are excellent.

♦ Yes, I feel absolutely confident for my SSB interview. And I don’t have the slightest doubt that I made a right choice. Ranjit Sir, “Besan ke laddu” will definitely come all the way from Maharashtra.

♦ Definitely.

♦ Thank you Minerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments