Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ABU DARDA HASSAN

BATCH – 1 JAN – 10 JAN
  • The 10 days coaching changed our life. Now I know what my weak points are and where should I strew or concentrate more.
  • The infrastructure is very good. And the men facilities are excellent. The environment given us in the hub & nature always kept us refreshed. Emphasis laid on both physical and mental development. The small break during lecture was spent in playing football.
  • Minerva academy is the best academy which I have even came. It changed our life, built confidence, told our mistakes and errors and helps us to overcome it. The teachers, I salute them. The best teaching style and encouragement to improve us. Minerva academy has always boosted our spirit high and helped us to make and told to the path to follow in life.
  • It helped me to accept my faults and helped me to improve it. It helped me to gain confidence. The lecturer teachers have always motioned and showed in the right way to follow. The training will always remain a social and most important part of my life. I thank Minerva academy from my heart.
  • The excellent guidance from our teacher we feel confident for SSB. We will make it and we will because now I can say I am a Minerva and proud to say it.
  • The facilities provided by Minerva academy are excellent and from my side. Everything is excellent and best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments