Monday, February 24, 2014

Student Feedback Page 5

BATCH – 1 JAN TO 10 JAN
  • The 10 days coaching changed our life. Now I know what my weak points are and where should I strew or concentrate more.
  • The infrastructure is very good. And the men facilities are excellent. The environment given us in the hub & nature always kept us refreshed. Emphasis laid on both physical and mental development. The small break during lecture was spent in playing football.


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I love the feel that how much the teachers care about us and they put their best effort on us, for us.
  • I found the infrastructure awesome. The grounds investing and the hostel comfortable. The interesting fact is that Capt. Vikram Batra is my hero and I won’t to become like him and I got the hostel where he lived, and it really gave me the pleasure.



  • Minerva for me is now not different from any sanctum place. The environment here is totally different then we could exe imagine anywhere else.
  • Before visiting this place I could bailey realize that I could communicated & nature well among different individuals.



  • I love the way of teaching at Minerva academy. Teachers here put in all effort to make one aware about the every minute-minute thing that can happen at the SSB. The teaching is accomplished with so much fun. That are cannot forget the things that are taught.  
  • Minerva academy has the finest infrastructure. There is almost every obstacle and environment that would be at SSB center. The hostel and mess is also very good. There is playground for every sport.



BATCH – 10/01/2014
  • I am confident about my SSB interview. There is no fear of anything being a Minerva.



  • Minerva academy is really a temple of real life education. I really loved it because the system of teaching and the inspiration it gives is fantastic.
  • After 10 days of training at Minerva academy, I felt that this is the best coaching institute. I have ever attended.
  • The overall infrastructure is impressive and is well maintained, the hostels are really comfortable and warm, the mess is hygienic and well arranged, classroom have a fantastic surroundings which always inspires and motivated me when I look the legend of India and also the messages even the walls. Even the overall surrounding is healthy and wonderful.



DATE – 10/01/2014
  • Faculty here is all perfect. The way they motivate us, it is the best 10 days which I think, I have perfectly utilized. I am proud to be a Minerva.
  • It allows having fun along with our coaching which I loved the most.



  • About Minerva academy I want to say that all the staff members have been so co-operative. The way of teaching, fitting the staff in mind is freely appreciable. Personality has been so face haling to me of all the members. Mess, staff, I really full like the best mess, staff ever had in my life till now.
  • I was not in favor of training before but after it, I feel like, how big fool I was.



BATCH – 10/01/2014
  • When I came here, I was logging in confidence & was feeling very nervous. But now after 10 days, a great personality change took place into me. Now I feel confident.



Batch – 1 Jan to 10 Jan 2014
  • The infrastructure, faculty members, mess, playing grounds was awesome.
  • Inspiration from Ranjeet sir & col. Our Kakkar. I specially thank to IAS Rupan Deol who has inspired me a lot regarding interview techniques.
  • Hostel feels like my home. Environment was so fresh & good. Ground for playing football was awesome. I never felt as I am away from my home.



DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I am now confident about my SSB interview. I will surely return to Minerva after being selected by AFSB, Varanasi and I will recommend.



  • Infrastructure, hostel, mess and grounds, classroom, environment is just too pretty good.
  • And their methods, techniques and skills are awesome.




    Previous Page...                                                                                                            Next Page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments