Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DEEPANK TIWARI



  • I learnt how to speak. I learnt how to put forward my views. I learnt all the short comings of why I failed last time.
  • The mess has done full justice to its motto “NO PROFIT NO LOSS”.
  • I would like to say them to join only and only Minerva academy. No matter how far it s from your house but do attend it. You will totally change. Your personality will bloom out. You will find a new person after 10 days in you.
  • All the teachers are well very well experienced. They know the short comings of a child. They teach you in a very friendly way. The hostel is very good. It is cozy. The thoughts and all the important information that has been displayed are really very motivating.
  • I really feel motivated.
  • Infrastructure is assumed. Large audio, large play grounds, classroom environment is very enthusiastic. I feel the whole class gets involved during that session.
  • Of course after training by the best faculty who would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments