Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SUMIT KUMAR GUPTA


DATE – 29/01/2014

BATCH – 21/01 TO 30/01/2014

  • It wills very emotional moment for me especially when we leave this place and all our new friends which have bonded to me like family members.
  • When I will succeed or not in interview but this institute has given inspiration of such kind that I will definitely succeed in any field.
  • I love about Minerva academy is that there aim of the institute. They have their ultimate aim of success of the candidate. I love their Ideology Minerva academy shows a candidate that activates yourself everything is confined within you. They teach us that it is the coaching of building up of your character and they teach us that the honestly is the only policy. It is why I love this institute most because I have never been before such type of institute till my life.
  • I learned here how to become practical in life. I learn how to introspect yourself. I learn how to behave in a group. And most importantly I experienced from my infrastructure that practically what the officers like qualities are.
  • Everything in this academy was designed in a proper and good manner. I personally find everything good and I don’t have any issue in my mind regarding this, infrastructure, messing, hostel, and ground everything was very good enough to provide comprehensive training.    
  • Minerva academy taught us to be honest and true at any point of time in life. And an honest and true person on this planet. So I am feeling fully confident for my SSB interview. After spending time with this academy our thinking has been completely changed now I have confident in my ability.
  • Yes, I will ever come in contact with any such candidate who wants to have proper guidance and searching for coaching. I will recommend him/her to go to Minerva academy.
  • Thank you minerva academy & thank you sir
  • Hosh hai to Josh hai, Bande Matram Bharat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments