Wednesday, February 26, 2014

CHETAN SHARMA


BATCH – 1 JAN TO 10 JAN 2014

  • The infrastructure, faculty members, mess, playing grounds was awesome.
  • Inspiration from Ranjeet sir & col. Our Kakkar. I specially thank to IAS Rupan Deol who has inspired me a lot regarding interview techniques.
  • Hostel feels like my home. Environment was so fresh & good. Ground for playing football was awesome. I never felt as I am away from my home.
  • I love all these. Ranjit sir “hosh hai josh hai” was awesome faculty members put their full effort to remove the weakness of people / candidates. Look at that one gentleman of Oberoi sir was awesome. He taught how one can express his full views in front of the interviewing officer. Hostel faculty was good. We were provided the best food here.
  • I feel confident, courage to speak in front of people than what my position before 10 days. I learn a lot about group testing officer’s technique, interview technique, and psychological technique. I learned how to be at SSB & face all the above officers.
  • All the infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, classroom, environment, surrounding was awesome. Infrastructure was so good it was SSB. Hostel friends were good. What I feel today was not at my first day here.
  • Yes, I feel confident for my SSB interview. I am so confident & sure that whatever he put the question I would be able to give answer to that it.
  • Yes I would recommend Minerva academy to other aspirant... Because all your doubt, miss compactions about SSB get cleared here & you feel confident here to get recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments