Monday, February 24, 2014

Student Feedback Page 7

DATE – 10 JAN 2014
  • Only here we spend 24 hours 0 days along with our friends. The enjoyment in unexplainable and awesome. Classrooms and rooms are very good. No bad smell from anywhere. All teachers are very nice especially Mani sir and Ranjit sir. I will never forget these 10 days. I spent 7 years in hostel, but the fun which we enjoy here is unmatchable.
  • I never see a hostel with clean & fresh bathrooms, but this hostel change my mind.
DATE – 10 JAN 2014
  • The academy is situated in lush green pollution free environment.
  • By heart fully thanking this wonderful academy for giving me friends for my lifelong. They have become a part and parcel of my life.
  • After 10 days first think is I don’t want to come from here.
  • Academy infrastructure is very good and comfortable. The hostels are neat, clean and secure. Hot water provided in washroom. Great food, mess. Healthy environment and home like feeling.

  • I loved it very much. I loved the way they teach us.
  • I feel a complete change in my personality after 10 days. The way of my thinking got really changed.
  • Faculty of Minerva academy is too good. Mani sir, Ranjit sir, Oberoi sir they are the best in their fields.
  • When I come here I was amazed to see the infrastructure was very good mess, ground, classroom & environment gives the exact feeling like we are in SSB.
  • This is not only for SSB coaching but also to develop your personality.


DATE – 10 JAN 2014
  • It helped me to gain confidence while speaking in English in front of a group. It helped me to overcome my stage fear which was my one of the greatest enemy’s.

  • The reading material that in provided after every practical test helps to recapitulate the taught concepts. The teachers are very patient.
  • The best part however is the glimpse of the Shiva likes which I managed to catch after the rains. The location is just beautiful. It makes the entire atmosphere really released.
  • Especially the class by Commander S.P. Singh sir on fears was really helpful as I was quite apprehensive about my medical.

DATE – 10 JAN 2014
  • I come to know the real feeling and meaning of unity in diversity. It’s simply learning fun and being practical. We enjoyed here a lot and I really goanna miss this heaven.
  • To say that food available here is not match able. It’s delicious and awesome.  


BARCHAN
EMAIL ID – barehan1992@gmail.com
  • The fun I had here, the food, the football ground, the obstacle course, the hostel, the fire place, the hot water etc etc. and of course the teachings imported here was extraordinary. Thanks for the concession to Sanik school students.


Previous Page                                                                                        Next Page                                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments