Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PARYAS MALIK


  • I loved it very much. I loved the way they teach us.
  • I feel a complete change in my personality after 10 days. The way of my thinking got really changed.
  • The Oberoi sir’s way of teaching & saying I am appreciating you. Mani sir’s way of telling about other candidates and Ranjit sir’s “Josh Hai to Hosh Hai”. I loved the people out here cooperative & helpful.
  • I learned how to show you qualities to the physiologist & how to be interview & lot of helpful things in my coaching at Minerva academy.
  • It is quite really will the classrooms are fully furnished & mess and ground is also nice.
  • Now I am really feeling confident about SSB. The way they taught about personality development. The GDS the speeches the task’s and all these things filled me with confidence that I was lacking a lot.
  • Yes, if any candidate asks me, I would preferable recommend to join Minerva because the way of teaching is really nice and makes you do practice for SSB. The obstacle race which you will not find anywhere. The confidence building by Ranjit sir.    
  • Thanking you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Reader's Comments