Saturday, February 22, 2014

Student Feedback Page 2

DATE – 29/01/2014
  • Environment, ground, and infrastructure everything was perfect. Most of the important the staff is stump duos.
  • Thing which I heroically lined the most is the hall, which pot rays many pictures, toughs, trophies.



DATE – 29/01/2014
  • The academies infrastructure is wonderfully designed, the interior of the lecture hall specially which is motivating since it contains different elements like stories of brave Minerva’s like flying officer Nirmaljit Singh and captain Vikram Batra. Being a girl the atmosphere here for me was not any different the hostel was excellent with good facilities and the staff here both administrative and mess is superb. The mess is also full of informative wall hangings. Infect in every corner and wall in Minerva lies some very useful information.



SHIVAM SINGH
DATE – 29/01/2014
  • It is totally a home away from home. These 10 days of mine in this academy were one of the best days in my life. I came here from very far away but I was not treated as a stranger here.



ADDRESS – J D ROAD W/NO. 5
  • I was also amazed by their vast knowledge and communication about SSB. I do loved the football ground beside the classroom it’s unforgettable. I loved everyone’s dedication for this academy.



ADDRESS – 2 A/301, KRISHNA VIHAR, BEHIND B.S.A. ENGG. COLLEGE
  • The environment here is so friendly and pleasant that it seems like a second home. All the teaching staff always takes care about us.



S/O SHRI THAMMAN SINGH
DATE – 20/01/2014
ADD. – VILLAGE AND POST – KANJAI
TEHSIL – GOTEGAON
PIN – 487118
FACEBOOK & EMAIL – saahilzsuneel@gmail.com
  • It wishes be very interesting and remarkable experience for me ever and forever!!
  • I am feeling a certain kind of confidence in my heart that nothing is impossible.



EMAIL ID – artloverjv@gmail.com
DATE – 20/01/2014
  • Feel completely changed as if a new positive energy is flowing through my whole body. Just too good.
  • Infrastructure => awesome
  • Hostel => never been to it
  • Mess => too good
  • Ground => again too good
  • Environment => couldn’t have been better
  • Surroundings => again awesome.




  • To be frank when I boarded my train for the training from Bhopal. I had thought that the academy would be normal/overage learning a hostel, ground & Dhaba type food. But now being a Minerva, I can proudly say that “I never went away from my home for the training instead from one home to the other.”


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • The values and principal of my life has complexly changed. I feel like a new kind of energy has developed in me and most importantly, the self confidence has been developing and level was necessary with each passing day. 

Previous Page...                                                                                                                     Next Page...

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments