Tuesday, February 25, 2014

VEERPAL KAUR

COURSE – OTA 
  • I feel very enthusiastic after taking coaching here. Because this is an India’s best academy.
  • I really like the hard working staff of academy. Teaching and none teaching all and staff dedication about students.
  • Many officers had taken coaching here. I want that I will come back for SSB coaching here. I had learnt many things in academy like time utilization in good manner & discipline & also about the like of forces.
  • Academy’s infrastructure is May good because this is out of city crowding & peaceful place for study. Hostel is also good. About mess, very clean & neat mess, I really like this. Playing ground & lawn of academy were nice. Classrooms of academy good for studying with good arrangement of benches. Study material, news etc. on walls very helpful for students. Environment & surroundings of academy is cleaned green & give tranquilize to students.
  • Yes, I feel confident for exam after studying here.
  • Of course, I will recommend Minerva academy to the other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments