Wednesday, February 26, 2014

KASHYAP RAJ


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I am confident about my SSB interview. There is no fear of anything being a Minerva.
  • Minerva academy has its own status and that is the reason having the maximum selection from all the time. I love the amount of knowledge with clear once of all doubts with a lot of fun and enjoyment is the most likeable thing. I loved the teaching of the experienced teachers who person amount of development of a person i.e. the personality building. I love the teaching of the professional who always tends towards the feeling of a person individually and tried to in build the officer like qualities. It is so called as I am living in a family.
  • I feel in myself a lot of changes in personality from 0% to 100% which build a lot of confidence and leadership quality. I feel myself to at the Indian defense now that I can and I have the anilities of an officer. The internal feeling or the thing which is needed to highlight was awesome.
  • Awesome it was ancient safe, secure and comfortable stay. Mess, hostel, and grounds everything is fully provided. One just needs to snatch those qualities from the high quality experienced professional. Environment is also too lovely. I love a lot.
  • Now, I think I would be fighting for myself at the interview. I am going to snatch me commission with full preparation.
  • No recommendation I think you people are going extremely well. No comments the job being done by you indefinable and really you people are the stars of the country. So only I would like to say that “badhe chalo badhe chalo” rest your code will sire an achievement in candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments