Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ANOOP KHAJURIA

DATE – 10/01/2014
 
  • It helped me to gain confidence while speaking in English in front of a group. It helped me to overcome my stage fear which was my one of the greatest enemy’s. 
  • I love everything about Minerva academy i.e. hostel, auditorium, obstacles, ground teacher’s staff, food, atmosphere and many more. The atmosphere in the campus was very good.
  • The quality of teaching was very good. It impresses me a lot to know about my personality. The best thing I love about them. They are honest and help us where as they can.
  • I feel very confident about myself after 10 days because before 10 days. I was really afraid to speak in English in front of anyone. Now time has changed me with the help of Minerva academy. They do not change my personality but they show me a mirror through which I able to understand where I stand, by which I realized my mistakes. They taught us to speak loud, clear and slow in front of group. Which I feel it will help me in future while giving speech or lecturer.
  • t was very comfortable to be here. In the last 10 days even a single second I don’t get any thought of my home, Parents etc. it helps me learn a lot. Being a busy schedule even one second, I never get tired in the whole day but during lecturer sometimes eyes get closed because during first two days. I was not adoptable to this atmosphere. The food was very good. The hostel was warm and very comfortable.
  • Yes, I feel confident about the facing of SSB interview.
  • I would suggest Minerva academy to maintain its quality like now it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments