Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PANKAJ BACHWANI



  • I don’t think I’ll find such kind of facilities, hospitality and teaching anywhere else. Many of us have become lifelong friends now and this has been possible only due to Minerva academy.
  • Minerva academy’s infrastructure is best in class and quite promising. And the hostel that has given me many friends is also very much comfortable. The mess of Minerva academy, I think it is the best. The granary and the environment make the reader my relaxing and over giving. All thanks to Lt. Col. Deol, who started Minerva academy and we became a part of it.
  • The amount of love we got here and the once in a life time experience is something to be stored.
  • There is nothing which I don’t love about Minerva academy. Discipline way of teaching enthusiasm and positive attitude of teachers like Oberoi sir, Ranjit sir, Monu sir, Mani sir, Commander S.P. Singh sir Bajaj Malana has become a life changing experience. The supporting and mess staff is also cute.
  • Before coming here, I was quite escalating and not here about my goals in life. I was a lazy boy who was just passing life, not living it. Now after 10 days training at Minerva. I have learnt making friends, talking silks and enjoying life to its full extent. The inspiration of Ranjit sir and Mani sir has changed my life thoroughly.
  • Definitely, I am very much confident about my interview. The lectures of Ranjit sir and Maim have cleared all my doubts about the interview. The confidence was the once which I was lacking in and Minerva academy completed this shortcoming.
  • Of course I would recommend Minerva academy to the new aspirants. I will definitely recommend Minerva to my friends and fusions so that they can also be proud Minerva as we are now. I can now proudly say to everyone, I am a proud Minerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments