Monday, February 24, 2014

Student Feedback Page 6

  • Many things infect everything about it is outstanding, miraculous & out of box. It is my best experience of my life till now and it gave me so much joy.
  • Frankly it changed my whole course of life & perception about my life.
  • It is excellent & actually we have got a best campus & facilities. In break time we can play cricket, football & many more. It’s actually given me a feeling of home & infect may be more than that…


BATCH – 10 JAN 2014
  • I love everything about Minerva academy. I have never seen such amazing facilities in any other academy & institutions. Everything is fine and perfect whether it is food, hostel as faculty. There is a front & comfortable environment for girls too. I appreciate that I feel very lucky that I am the part of this academy.
  • I am glad to say that it made a great base for my further life. The base that no other schools or colleges can make for me.

DATE – 10 JAN 2014
  • I feel confident, positive. This is the best experience of my life. A very good environment.


  • It’s just simply amazing exactly here I had 10 best days of my life. I’m gonna miss this place.
  • I’m completely changed. My view about life is totally different now. When I came here is never being interested in defense. I am here only because of my father.


BATCH – 01/01/2014
DATE – 10 JAN 2014
There are many things which I loved, some of them are:-
  • It's open infrastructure, open tasks and obstacles
  • Both football and basketball ground and we can play any time when we are free.
  • Best experience of my life.
  • Chance To study new and enjoyable.
  • Funny and fully understanding lectures.
  • Interacting with friends in English which builds up confidence.

DATE – 29 JAN 2014
  • I know that Minerva academy was rated as the no. 1 academy for defense focus preparations lent it wasn’t until I actually became a part of Minerva family that I understood why its rated no. 1.
  • I was afraid of heights and now I can climb up to ropes without being afraid. I have grown as a person. I have enhanced my skills, polished my positive points and when I’ll learn from the academy I’m not just ready for my SSB interview lent for my whole life ahead.
  • The academy far rides just the similar environment like the SSB center. He is the mess, ground or surroundings so when you are here, it’s like the most SSB. When they teach you how to handle situations.
  • The hostels for girls are super safe much somebody always there to check the premises 24*7. The food is awesome and they provided sweet dish and swad every day, which isn’t may common with the academies.
  • The classroom is designed in a manner that every student can see & listen properly with being distracted. 


DATE – 29 JAN 2014
BATCH – 21 JAN TO 30 JAN 2014
  • It wills very emotional moment for me especially when we leave this place and all our new friends which have bonded to me like family members.
  • When I will succeed or not in interview but this institute has given inspiration of such kind that I will definitely succeed in any field.

DATE – 29 JAN 2014
  • Our teachers are so cooperative and teacher as so enthusiastically that seriously create a spark within the student to achieve their goals. Truly in my own view that if every teacher in this world teachers do this world will see the angels of heaven of earth.
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom environment and surroundings are all eco friendly and not let anybody to feel that he is far away from his home.
  • I pray to god that he bless all the people of the Minerva academy for this awesome job became they are not only making the officers but also making person a real man.

DATE – 29 JAN 2014
  • Minerva academy is a great school of learning & retrieving the qualities of a man. One of the best things is that the way of teaching is very excellent which I have not seen ever in my life.
  • I never forget these days ever in my life.


  • I don’t think I’ll find such kind of facilities, hospitality and teaching anywhere else. Many of us have become lifelong friends now and this has been possible only due to Minerva academy.
  • Minerva academy’s infrastructure is best in class and quite promising. And the hostel that has given me many friends is also very much comfortable. The mess of Minerva academy, I think it is the best. The granary and the environment make the reader my relaxing and over giving. All thanks to Lt. Col. Deol, who started Minerva academy and we became a part of it.
  • The amount of love we got here and the once in a life time experience is something to be stored.  

BATCH – 03 JAN 2014
  • I found Minerva academy to be the best learning experience of my entire life. The atmosphere was very conducive and gave me new horizons. The teaching process is so inclusive and flexible, I absolutely loaned it. My grace slot comings and serious mistakes ever laid beau in a superb manner.  Minerva academy is truly a temple of learning.
  • The hostel and mess, grounds were superb. A ground was good. Classrooms were well – lit and airy. The environmental, surroundings were see – real at times (morning fog included).
  • Surely, I would recommend this Alma Mater to all my friends. N.C.C. Batch mates and other interested people.


DATE – 30/11/2013
  • After 10 days I feel more confident & have understood few of my mistakes that I made at Allahabad. I learnt great tricks about PI group tasks.
  • Academy’s surroundings & environment is magnificent, specially the Causality hills treating our eyes every morning. The hording & trophies really inspires me.



Previous Page...                                                                                                            Next Page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments