Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ANKIT MITTAL

DATE – 10/01/2014

  • The academy is situated in lush green pollution free environment.
  • By heart fully thanking this wonderful academy for giving me friends for my lifelong. They have become a part and parcel of my life.
  • After 10 days first think is I don’t want to come from here.
  • Academy infrastructure is very good and comfortable. The hostels are neat, clean and secure. Hot water provided in washroom. Great food, mess. Healthy environment and home like feeling.
  • Minerva academy is the best academy in my view. It provides a SSB like environment & all the knowledge provided is on practical basics not theories to my up. Minerva academy staff and all the faculty members are so front and friendly that I hence felt that we were away from our home & our places. We learn so much & so well here and it was fun, learning. The mess food was also great and thanks to all the staff of academy mess for seeming us for 10 days healthy. This academy helped us to realize our potential increased our confidence and overcome our fears. Finally I have a lot to write but I would like to conclude. I will miss them a lot and definitely will miss them a lot and definitely will miss Mani sir’s jokes, Ranjit sir – he is so inspiring love you sir, Oberoi sir way of teaching- unique and Singh sir’s knowledge.
  • A strong bond is been made with this academy. I learned to live, here I learned how to line life cheerfully without fear and face difficulties with confidence, I feel my personality is been developed and improved speaking listening and reasoning skills.
  • Yes I feel very much confident now for my SSB and for the rest of my life. I am very happy & feel lucky that I came here and lived my best 10 days of life here.
  • Yes definitely I will recommend Minerva academy to all my friends and all aspiring candidates because its merits are never ending. The great feeling, confidence, abilities that we require here are mansions.
  • SSB JANA HAI AUR COMMISION CHINN K LANA HAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments