Saturday, February 22, 2014

Student Feedback Page 4

DATE – 20/01/2014
  • The most lovable thing about Minerva academy is that, they provide equal attention & importance to every student.

DATE – 20/01/2014
  • When I came here I was much tensed, less confident, not a good speaker and confused. But after 10 days I don’t think that I am lacking at any place which I mentioned above. The biggest thing which I learn from here is honesty. As being an advocate they taught us to fight for your client at any cost and while doing that we loose our honesty first. But now I can assure myself that I’ll be honest for the rest of my life and follow the “Minerva code”.
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom and environment just like what we are going to get at SSB. I feel like I was in a SSB center.



  • It is the best academy, I focused it from internet, and the infrastructure here is beyond perfect, neat & hygienic, beautiful hostel with motivating lines written that boosts you every day. Big classroom with every kind of teaching facility from audio to videos, good beating arrangement, clean environment, healthy & prosperous.



  • I think the best infrastructure, best environment and best classroom and sitting arrangement according to us.



  • There is awesome environment, infrastructure, ground everything. I spend best and remember able days in my life. I will never forget these days.



DATE – 20/01/2014
  • I love about everything in Minerva academy. The Minerva academy has best teaching staff and teaching facility.



  • Well to be honest, if I hadn’t been at this academy I would not have awesome the fear of teaches and also the fear to speak in group discussion. I have made a great progress here in 10 days and now I can say that I was able to conquer these few.
  • Everything here is perfect and since it was my first time in hostel, it felt really great to make so many friends. The environment and infrastructure is perfect and I have enjoyed doing the obstacles and plating football with friends.

DATE – 20/01/2014
  • I love about Minerva academy is the environment which they provided to us. The positive approach which I learnt from here. It is not a professional academy which works only for profit motives. This is an institute where future of army forces start.
  • After 10 days of training I found myself more confidence.
  • Academy has a beautiful infrastructure which creates an atmosphere of learning. Hostel is the one and only place which is loved the most, because the time spend with friends are most and most memorable. Mess has always provided us a least food, I first time in my life enjoyed eating with so many friends.



ADDRESS – KANPUR, U.P.
DATE – 20/01/02014
  • First of all I loved the best faculty & their lectures of all time. Their ideas & motivations were so fabulous that even a raw student can becomes are officer. Hats of Ranjeet sir his awesome achievements filled me with Zest & Zeal. Then oberoi sir, you are the best psychologist ever.
  • Such a well build infrastructure is hardly seen anywhere. The hostel & mess all memorable. The academies environment is as healthy as heaven. And the ground & classroom, so huge & comfortable that they can never be forgotten.   



MOBILE – 9501368216
  • I learnt how to speak. I learnt how to put forward my views. I learnt all the short comings of why I failed last time.
  • The mess has done full justice to its motto “NO PROFIT NO LOSS”.
  • I would like to say them to join only and only Minerva academy. No matter how far it s from your house but do attend it. You will totally change. Your personality will bloom out. You will find a new person after 10 days in you.



DATE – 10/01/2014
  • These 10 days of coaching period are wonderful days of my life that brought about great positive change in my attitude.
  •  First of all if I talk about class room and environment, it is full of tales of the bravest of army forces who once had been Minerva. Almost, every wall, notice board displays the courageous men which are quite encouraging. Moreover, the classrooms are well furnished, grounds are perfect.



  • It is most memorable days of my life.
  • I feel more confident after 10 days at Minerva academy. No more fears of interviews and public speaking. I can put across my point very confidently and without hesitation. It is a life changing experience.
  • Grounds can be said to be the integral part of Minerva. From football ground, basket ball court and bonfire place, everything is so enjoyable.



Previous Page...                                                                                                                     Next Page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments