Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BHARTI KORANGA


DATE – 10/01/2014

  • I love the faculty especially Ranjeet sir and Oberoy sir. I’ll miss these ten days spend here.
  • I feel so good to be a part of this academy. Confidence level really increased after 10 days. I made many friend for life and I’m gonna miss them all.
  • Everything was so good especially the ground and the football.
  • The football ground and group task class of Ranjit sir.
  • I feel so good to be a part of this academy. Confidence level really increased after 10 days. I made many friend for life and I’m goanna miss them all.
  • Classroom environment was also really very nice and calm.
  • Yes, I’ll always remember those interview classes of Mrs. Bajaj and sir Ranjit. They will always motivate me to be confident whenever I go. I’ll lovely come here basic to meet the faculty after selected.
  • I’ll surely recommend all the faculty member and Raj Bhaiya for being so helping and loving. I’ll miss u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments