Wednesday, February 26, 2014

LOVPREET SINGH



  • These 10 days of coaching period are wonderful days of my life that brought about great positive change in my attitude.
  •  First of all if I talk about class room and environment, it is full of tales of the bravest of army forces who once had been Minerva. Almost, every wall, notice board displays the courageous men which are quite encouraging. Moreover, the classrooms are well furnished, grounds are perfect.
  • I love almost everything about Minerva academy, the environment, the staff, the coaching programmed and the new friends.
  • It is a wonderful feeling being 10 days with Minerva. It is within these 10 days that I really came to know what an officer actually is. Also I got to know about OLQs and developed most of these being here. The most important one includes confidence and end to stage fear.
  • Being a day scholar, I can’t express anything about hostel and mess, but I can guarantee that these too have a perfect environment and faculties.
  • As already mentioned, confidence is the one quality that I have build up being at Minerva, whether it is confidence to speak volunteer, perform any task or crack any SSB interview.
  • My only recommendation will be that none of the staff members should ever leave Minerva academy and continue to build up officers for their lifetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments