Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SAURAV

COURSE – TA      
  • I left studies in 2006. So my mind was clearing (empty of all the bookish knowledge). When I come here I was not sure that getting into line would be easy for me. But the teachers I got here especially Salil sir & Indu Prakash sir are so knowledge that it was really easy for me to understand each & everything. So I am really happy that I am full of knowledge once again as I was years backs. Thanks to our teachers.
  • Everything is excellent.
  • My father did in 1971. I am doing in 2014 and my son will come here.
  •   Minerva academy is situated at a good place away from the noise & pollution.
  •  Will miss food a lot. We don’t find such good food anywhere outside.
  •  Yes, I do. Thanks to my teachers.
  • Yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments