Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TASHI MISHRA

DATE – 29/01/2014
EMAIL – anonymous_me_07@hotmail.com            
  • The academies infrastructure is wonderfully designed, the interior of the lecture hall specially which is motivating since it contains different elements like stories of brave Minerva’s like flying officer Nirmaljit Singh and captain Vikram Batra. Being a girl the atmosphere here for me was not any different the hostel was excellent with good facilities and the staff here both administrative and mess is superb. The mess is also full of informative wall hangings. Infect in every corner and wall in Minerva lies some very useful information.
  • On the first day when I come to Minerva academy they said “do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain”. So this is the first thing I love about the academy that they make you overcome your fears. The qualities are not thrown upon instead they are naturally built inside you. Every teacher in the academy is special this own way.
  • I feel confident and excellent after 10 days training however I am a bit nostalgic as I am leaving this wonderful atmosphere of learning and comradeship. I have learnt about my strengths and how and where to show it. I have learnt to overcome my weakness. My whole personality is different and in a better way. I feel proud to be a Minerva.
  • After the training I am very confident for my SSB interview. I have got to know the details of SSB very minutely and have also been made aware of the areas where a candidate might make mistake. I am sure of my success because of this training.
  • I would recommend that the candidates who want a change in their personality must join Minerva. A candidate who is going to appear for SSB interview must join Minerva to see his/her life change in a better way.
  • In the end I would like to say that these 10 days in Minerva will teach you more about life than any other institute would do in ¾ years. The friends I made the things I learnt from Minerva will be retained forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments