Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MADHURAJ



DATE – 10/01/2014

  • I love the feel that how much the teachers care about us and they put their best effort on us, for us.
  • I found the infrastructure awesome. The grounds investing and the hostel comfortable. The interesting fact is that Capt. Vikram Batra is my hero and I won’t to become like him and I got the hostel where he lived, and it really gave me the pleasure.
  • The attitude of the teacher especially Mani sir and Ranjit sir, friends. The hostel, the mess the food and the helping staffs (Raj, Arjun & Mahesh)
  • I feel really good after 10 days and I learnt that what they SSB are looking for and what I have to show them. I learned to make new friends and also I have learned the efficiency of teamwork.
  • The classroom environment is very frank. The mess and food and staffs are very good.
  • I now feel really confident for my SSB interview & I am sure that I will never secret my decision to join Minerva.
  • I strongly recommend and I will to join and train at Minerva academy to the other aspiring candidates because if you are honest then SSB in just a cakewalk for the Minerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments