Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TRISHA



  • The reading material that in provided after every practical test helps to recapitulate the taught concepts. The teachers are very patient.
  • The best part however is the glimpse of the Shiva likes which I managed to catch after the rains. The location is just beautiful. It makes the entire atmosphere really released.
  • Especially the class by Commander S.P. Singh sir on fears was really helpful as I was quite apprehensive about my medical.
  • I really like the way the training is given at the Minerva academy. The teachers make sure that everything is understood by every individual student. What I like the best is that they really care about everybody without making it obvious and this matter a lot as it makes us comfortable and makes us feel important.
  • This is my seventh day at the academy. The interesting part is that when it was my second day, I felt that I had learnt a lot and it didn’t seem like it was only the second day. And now it feels that only a few days are left, which is not a good feeling but at the same time I want to make the best use of the four days left. The psychological tests wee the real eye-opener. I realized that because of all these years of theoretical learning. I had lost a part of myself without even realizing it. And when I realized that here at Minerva. It was really encouraging. I feel proud and confidence of myself.
  • I have thoroughly enjoyed the six days that I spent here at the academy and having spent time at almost all the corners all over the place, I really admire everything about Minerva right from its hostel, mess classroom etc.
  • Yes, I feel confident about the interview the interview. My interviews dates are not out yet but being schedule in May/June, I have plenty of time to work on my short-comings and I am confident with the guidance provided by the teachers.
  • Yes I would definitely recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidates.
  • The audio usually records of Lt. Col Deol sir were especially very encouraging and something. I had totally not expected. I which we could be shown more of the recorded videos. I really don’t know how to put this cross but I can say that it was like being taught by him in a person. I would really much to see some encouraging words said by him (the recorded video).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments