Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AYUSH SHARMA


  • It’s just simply amazing exactly here I had 10 best days of my life. I’m gonna miss this place.
  • I’m completely changed. My view about life is totally different now. When I came here is never being interested in defense. I am here only because of my father.
  • Firstly when I came here. I was like where the hell I am? What the hell this? And now I am like – why the hell I am going from this place? I will never forget these 10 days what I spent here. My friends Om sir, Oberoi sir, Singh sir, Ranjit sir Bajaj maim everyone was awesome. Mani sir, Raj Bhaiya everyone just fabulous they are.
  •  And slowly-slowly day by day I’m getting so much interested in defense and now I wanted to be in defense only. And I learnt lot of things for my life. I just love this place.
  • Everything is awesome, only bathrooms (boys) need improvement. Actually a total renovation what it needs?
  • Yes, I am very confident. Yesterday one friend asked me what you will do. If you’ll not got selected. And my reply was. I’ll and I’ve to be.
  • I’ll not say anything after looking me obviously 15 days has been passed, they will themselves ask me where did this change come from. Look what you are today. And I’ll say only one word Minerva my friends! Minerva. Just go and find your life there. They made man for the nation for a beautiful future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments