Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NIKHIL SHUKLA

BATCH – 21 TO 30 JAN 2014

  • First of all the teaching staff in experienced and their techniques of teaching are awesome. There trend of giving practical knowledge is great.
  • Along with the light schedule from 8-8:00 pm is quite interesting and makes us disciplined. Now coming to the mess and hostel facility w=everything is so good that I can’t say pin point about it. It’s amazing, the ground for obstacles, for GTO, and especially for playing.
  • Alas! I have one more day to spend here. But now, I learned how to be a great human. If I know a single good moral or I have a single good quality then it’s because of the Minerva academy.
  • Nothing to say about everything because each one is marvelous. If you want to know that I will say all is well, great, amazing and awesome.
  • Yes now I am super confident and also learn how to handle ourselves at tight situation.
  • Sure, but not only the aspiring candidates but also people who want to know himself  and improve himself/herself and want to develop their personality will be recommended by me.
  • If someone never been in Minerva …………never know what is………!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments