Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SHIVAM DOBHAL



  • There is awesome environment, infrastructure, ground everything. I spend best and remember able days in my life. I will never forget these days.
  • I love about Minerva academy about its way of learning. The discipline and all the slogans and motivation pictures. That influences a person to secure for its nation more over the teachers are awesome.
  • After staying 10 days training at Minerva academy I lean:-    
  • Honesty
  • Discipline
  • Punctuality
  • Love for nation
  • Positive approach
  • Speech way to speak “sir no needs to refund money I can speak now.”
  • Yes I feel confident about SSB because no matters happen in SSB. I will not give up and snatch commission.
  • Yes I will if someone wanting to change it. I will definitely recommend as I change also.
  • Josh hai ……. Hosh hai..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments