Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ANSHUMAN TALWAR


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • About Minerva academy I want to say that all the staff members have been so co-operative. The way of teaching, fitting the staff in mind is freely appreciable. Personality has been so face haling to me of all the members. Mess, staff, I really full like the best mess, staff ever had in my life till now.
  • I was not in favor of training before but after it, I feel like, how big fool I was.
  • After 10 days of training all the breached in my mind have been filled. Seriously everything learned here is so deep that I could not have taught before the meaning of those things thanks.
  • Academy infrastructure about smocked Capt. Vikram Batra hostel. It was great living in the newly built dormitory. Auditorium is also good. Also the facilities provided really plays a real role. Grounds have been managed and in good conditions. Also the surroundings are very calm. Infect it was great experience, fascinating the environment by enjoying every moments here.
  • Yes definitely after the preparation who won’t feel confident,
  • Yes, I would definitely. I want if it has brought change in my life. Why won’t here’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments