Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ROOPSIMAR SINGH

DATE – 20/01/2014
EMAIL – singhroopsimar@gmail.com      
  • Interaction with teachers has been the best ever I have experienced in any other institute.
  • After 10 days, I have learnt in any other institute (that’s for sure).
  • The best institute for SSB interview is Minerva academy.
  • The atmosphere at Minerva academy in just awesome. Making new friends here an interaction with them. A part from this seniors here are very friendly and we can take advice from any one any time. Also playing football with friends in break time was very good. The experienced faculty members have through knowledge about SSB. Especially when Ranjit sir, Bajaj sir come into the class. The class is full of joy, enthusiasm and activeness. The best experience of my life will be the 10 days spent here.
  • These things taught here not only are used in SSB interviews but also develops the character of child. Many things (almost countable) I have learnt here about which I didn’t have any knowledge before. I am totally satisfied after spending 10 days here. And also surely goanna miss all my brothers, and sisters here and the faculty members, especially Raj sir, Mani sir and Ranjit sir. 
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, classroom and too good. The best that an academy can provide. The food in the mess was too good and there were almost different veracities every day.
  • Yes, I do feel very confident about SSB now. I’ll be back with sweets at the Minerva academy soon after my SSB interview.
  • Yes, surely I’ll recommend every student who knows me and aspire to join army forces to take training for the SSB interview here.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments