Wednesday, February 26, 2014

RIPDAMAN SINGH


  • It is most memorable days of my life.
  • I feel more confident after 10 days at Minerva academy. No more fears of interviews and public speaking. I can put across my point very confidently and without hesitation. It is a life changing experience.
  • Grounds can be said to be the integral part of Minerva. From football ground, basket ball court and bonfire place, everything is so enjoyable.
  • Everything about Minerva academy is so excellent. I learn so many things after coming here. The qualities which I pass and which I need to develop to be a successful. Person in life from classes, interactive lectures to group task activity, over thing was very learning experience.
  • Infrastructure of Minerva academy is very fine and up to date; hostel & mess are also very awesome. Had a very good time with so many friends at hostel. Grounds are the real testing place. Classes are so good, that so you don’t realize that you have been seating over there far more than one or two hours.
  • Yes, of course I feel so much confident about my SSB. Nothing can stop us. So much of confidence, enthusiasm zeal and excitement. No more worries for facing SSB.
  • Yes, defiantly I will recommend other candidates to go to Minerva academy for your life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments