Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ISHU KAMBOJ



DATE – 29/01/2014

  • The infrastructure is well built & properly arranged & the mess is very good, hostel is very good. We can see different thoughts & pictures of army, navy & air force which is always inspiring.
  • Everything all the faculty whether teaching or none teaching, everybody is excellent. The new friends who were totally unknown to me on first day have now like become my best friends. We play, we eat, we talk we enjoy all together. Everything is fantastic.
  • During 10 days I learn many things about SSB & learn how to deal with it. From the starting that is screening till the end i.e. confidence, how I have to behave, act and think I learnt that. I feel that I would be recommended if I strictly follow what I am told.
  • Individual obstacle which seems challenging on first day I can easily overcome each & every obstacle now. The football ground helps to do physical activities. Canteen is also there for refreshment.
  • Yes, all I need is just developed my physical, mental & moral qualities which are in me & just I need in to recognize them & apply in real life.
  • Yes, I will be telling them about its being the best academy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments