Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SHUBHAM SHARMA

DATE – 29/01/2014 WEDNESDAY

  • Our teachers are so cooperative and teacher as so enthusiastically that seriously create a spark within the student to achieve their goals. Truly in my own view that if every teacher in this world teachers do this world will see the angels of heaven of earth.
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom environment and surroundings are all eco friendly and not let anybody to feel that he is far away from his home.
  • I pray to god that he bless all the people of the Minerva academy for this awesome job became they are not only making the officers but also making person a real man.
  • I love everything about Minerva academy especially the staff.
  • After 10 days it is an awesome experience for me that will help me all my life time and in every step of my life and same will also happen with those to whom I will share my Minerva’s experience. In Minerva I came to know about all my limitations that can hinder my present phase of life but now. I am fully prepared to face the difficulties because I have realized here that nothing is difficult in life these are only we that make it difficult by our thinking.
  • I am very much confident for SSB interview not even for SSB but also for any interview that may be I will face in my life. And I hope this confidence will last lifelong and for this I am really thankful to Oberoi sir, Om sir, S.P. sir, Mani sir, Bajaj maim and especially to Ranjit sir. Really my teacher “Aapne meri life ko naya tareeka sikhaya hai jeene ka”.
  • I am definitely going to recommend my academy to teach and every aspiring candidate who want to be an officer, who want to see our country and also to those who will seems to me that he has the potential to be an officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments