Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DAVINDER SINGH BAAJWA


DATE – 20/01/2014


  • I love about everything in Minerva academy. The Minerva academy has best teaching staff and teaching facility.
  • I have learnt from 10 days training at Minerva academy that I have developed sincerely abundantly and communications skill in me.
  • The academy infrastructure is fantastic, hostel how best beds, mess have comfortable sitting chairs and best sitting plan for eating the meal, grounds is best for obstacles and running, classroom have open full environment and happiness environment and surrounding is quite good.
  • Yes, I am feeling confident for SSB interview. I am feeling changes in me in these 10 days.
  • Yes, I shall recommend Minerva academy for all my friends for attending interview of SSB but also for developing good qualities in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments