Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PRIYA DARSHANI SHARMA


DATE – 10/01/2014
 
MOBILE – 9978789026


  • I love everything about Minerva academy. I have never seen such amazing facilities in any other academy & institutions. Everything is fine and perfect whether it is food, hostel as faculty. There is a front & comfortable environment for girls too. I appreciate that I feel very lucky that I am the part of this academy.
  • I am glad to say that it made a great base for my further life. The base that no other schools or colleges can make for me.
  • Today, after spending 10 days at Minerva. I am becoming very emotional means I will definitely wish these 10 days though out my life. I made a lot of friends here and I got lot of senior persons as my teacher. I learnt a lot from this academy. It builds a lot of my confidence in me. I also learnt how to live with those persons who are totally unknown to you in case of language or city. I learn tells of life’s lesson here.
  • I am glad to say that I learn playing football here in this academy. I never got any chance to play football anywhere. I started playing football here. I just love this academy. I also want to say that I got there lifelong friends here.
  • Yes, of course I feel very much confident about SSB. No doubt I can clear SSB and I am very much confident about it. You will be proud that you teach the future of Indian army forces.
  • Yes, I will defiantly recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidates because I don’t think that there will be have any academy better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments