Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SUKHMAAN SINGH RATHORE



  • Minerva for me is now not different from any sanctum place. The environment here is totally different then we could exe imagine anywhere else.
  • Before visiting this place I could bailey realize that I could communicated & nature well among different individuals.
  • The spirit of the aspirants is motivating and inspiring. The feeling of oneness is left everywhere here.
  • Minerva has incited in me the reason to think logically & rationally for everything. It had taught me to view thing from different prospective. It gives a boost to my confidence.
  • Minerva infrastructure has all the basic amenities that are sufficient to make our stay comfortable in hostel. Mess, food is very good & the staff ensures the clean livers. Especially the mess staff is very corporative & helpful. I love the ground and open atmosphere here. There is no noise of city & the peaceful atmosphere makes you feel different.
  • Yes, these have definitely cleared all my doubts & change the preconceived negative or false notions for SSB. So I think that I would be able to do go in the interview in any air forces.
  • Yes, I would recommend my other mates preparing for SSB & experience the remarkable 10 days here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments